Sunday, December 2, 2012




I want to welcome you all to my little corner of the blog-o-sphere.  There's a lot going on in my life right now, between the 4B Studio (Bear's Bare-Boned Broadcast), Bad Press Studios and personal writing.

You will find a lot of stuff here, whether it's pictures, videos or stories, I'm sure there will be something here that will peak your interests.

My goal is to get the word of my studio out there, possibly to find work in the field of communications or perhaps have one of my many stories published.

Generally, I'm a pretty laid back bear.  Not a lot really ticks me off.  But you will find, if you've visited the 4B Youtube channel, that I can be very opinionated.  So like me or not, I'm here to stay and make a name for myself.

Enjoy yourselves and I'll be seeing ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment