Monday, December 3, 2012

The Working Bear


It's been awhile since I've had a real job.  It's been pretty rough for me here at home, not being able to go out and do stuff as much as I used to, not to pick up an impulse item when out and about.  I miss that sort of thing.  Like going to the movies, or going out to dinner. 

I know a lot of people just say, "Hey, just get a job."  Yeah, I get that.  What do you think I've been doing for the last year, not just sitting on my ass, that's for sure.  The market just plain sucks, and to find a job is more luck, than skill anymore.  At least it is for me.

Recently there has been some light at the end of the tunnel, I've actually gotten a couple of call-backs, and maybe by the end of the year, I'll be gainfully employed once more.  I'll be a self-sufficient bear again.

Then there's my writing, Dan directed me to SofaWolf Press.  They pay for stories and artwork, so that may supplement my income as well.  Any and every little bit helps.

 -Radar

No comments:

Post a Comment